



|
Wednesday, September 5, 2007 ♥ 12:57 AM Tears in Heaven - Eric Clapton ( he composed this song when his little child accidentally fell out of the window when he wasn't looking. it's sad.) here's e tube vid- tearsinheaven Would you know my name If I saw you in heaven? Would you feel the same If I saw you in heaven? I must be strong and carry on cause I know I dont belong here in heaven... Would you hold my hand If I saw you in heaven? Would you help me stand If I saw you in heaven? Ill find my way through night and day cause I know I just cant stay here in heaven... Time can bring you down, time can bend your knees Time can break your heart, have you begging please... begging please Beyond the door theres peace Im sure And I know there'll be no more tears in heaven... Would you know my name If I saw you in heaven? Would you feel the same If I saw you in heaven? I must be strong and carry on cause I know I dont belong here in heaven... life is short. you never know what'll happen this very next second. someone maybe be gone. your quarrel yesterday with ur loved one may very well be your last. are you going to let them go, without even tell them 3 simple words? after all that you've been through with them, are you going to let them go without anything? its just 3 simple words. are your memories together not even enough to suppliment courage for these 3 words? you can shout, scream, yell a thousand vulgarities and words of fury, would saying i love you kill? |
colourful naruto-[220]finished hitman reborne- 6, stopped. ISWAK-[20]finished TKA- halfway, stopped. romantic princess- [13]finished 1 litre of tears- [finished] hanakimi[jap]- [12]finished gokusen- [12]finished gokusen2- 3 nobuta wo produce- [finished] kurosagi- [11]finished hana yori dango- [finished] hana yori dango II- [finished] hotari no hikari- [finished] nodame cantabile +sp [finished] MOVIES kurosagi koizora bleach- 181 naruto shipuuden- 67 absolute boyfriend [11 FINISHED! <33] fated to love you- 19 [DAMNGOOD.till23 :( ] proposal daisakusen- [11 + sp] DAMNGOOD. swear. TALK NOW, MOVE IT. your links go here. INSTANT TIME MACHINE August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 TAKE A BOW basecodes by: detonatedlove/♥s} images: photobucket photobucket designer: dreyfire inspiration: living a COLOURFUL life/♥s} |