Wednesday, October 24, 2007 ♥ 8:54 PM

and so. i went wake boarding today. i'm loving the sport alot. really. though like today, i felt it wasnt enough. wanted more but sigh. due to various reasons, it wasnt possible. hm. so yeah. but anyhows, it was fun nice. yay.

managed to do the first half of a surface 180 today. haha. switched my back foot to the front and suddenly i blur out, dunno what to do. LOL. so tada, caught water again. phhooooossshhh. tried like a few times but each time only managed to make the board parallel to the boat, cant turn 180 degrees. than some how(after being called a chicken for not daring to turn more. LOL) i quickly turned. haha. was so happy leh. but its only the 1st half of the trick. cos to complete the trick ur supposed to go back to ur main position. haha. but i managed to switch once only.

BUT ANYHOW!! WHOOOOO!!! I'M LOVIN' IT FOR THE 2ND TRY AT WAKEBOARDING!!! RARR!

geez. i think i'll get addicted =/

nvm. i learnt that the board costs 1k. haha. addiction killed.

after that, went to get a hair cut. okay lah. this hair cut was a relief compared to the previous horrible disaster.

hm. and to gerald and co., i actually wanted to call u all whether wna go out de. but thought u all after 1 whole day sure tired le. so didnt. wanted call u all go octoberfest one day. haha. and in the end, you all called me, but it was too late le. RAH.


I guess I gotta live my life from day to day
hoping maybe you'll come back
and though I tell myself not to be afraid
to move on but it seems I cant