



|
Monday, October 12, 2009 ♥ 4:26 PM Red One Ciara Enrique Enrique Iglesias go ahead just leave can’t hold you, you’re free you take all these things if they mean so much to you I gave you your dreams’ cause you meant the world so did I deserve to be left here hurt you think I don’t know you’re out of control I ended up finding all of this from my boys girl you’re stone cold you say it ain’t so you already know I’m not attached to material I give it all up, but I’m taking back my love, I’m taking back my love, I’m taking back my love, I’ve given you too much, but I’m taking back my love, I’m taking back my love, my love, my love, my love, my love Ciara what did I do? but give love to you I’m just confused as I stand here and look at you from head to feet all that’s not me go ahead keep the keys that’s not what I need from you you think that you know(I do) you made yourself cold(oh yeah) how could you believe them over me I’m your girl you’re out of control(so what) how could you let go(oh yeah) don’t you know I’m not attached to material Enrique Iglesias and Ciara I give it all up, but I’m taking back my love, I’m taking back my love, I’m taking back my love, I’ve given you too much, but I’m taking back my love, I’m taking back my love, my love, my love Enrique Iglesias so all this love, I gave you take it away Ciara you think material’s the reason I came Enrique Iglesias if I had nothing would u want me to stay? Ciara you keep your money take it all away Enrique Iglesias and Ciara I give it all up, but I’m taking back my love, I’m taking back my love, I’m taking back my love, I’ve given you too much, but I’m taking back my love, I’m taking back my love, my love, my love, my love, my love |
colourful naruto-[220]finished hitman reborne- 6, stopped. ISWAK-[20]finished TKA- halfway, stopped. romantic princess- [13]finished 1 litre of tears- [finished] hanakimi[jap]- [12]finished gokusen- [12]finished gokusen2- 3 nobuta wo produce- [finished] kurosagi- [11]finished hana yori dango- [finished] hana yori dango II- [finished] hotari no hikari- [finished] nodame cantabile +sp [finished] MOVIES kurosagi koizora bleach- 181 naruto shipuuden- 67 absolute boyfriend [11 FINISHED! <33] fated to love you- 19 [DAMNGOOD.till23 :( ] proposal daisakusen- [11 + sp] DAMNGOOD. swear. TALK NOW, MOVE IT. your links go here. INSTANT TIME MACHINE August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 TAKE A BOW basecodes by: detonatedlove/♥s} images: photobucket photobucket designer: dreyfire inspiration: living a COLOURFUL life/♥s} |